Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 18 - Thursday

Thankfully the family schedule allowed me to go tonight to the gym since I missed yesterday. This WOD looked tough but I figured about  15-17 minute time. Got to the gym and saw the board where the earlier classes were taking 20-25 minutes. Yikes.
 
SkillHandstand Pushups (strict and kipping) - I got one hand stand push up, twice......that's a big deal for me!
then three attempts to find max standing broad jump (I got 7.5 feet)

WOD
4 Rounds for time:
100m farmers carry (54 pound kettle bells, one in each hand)
8 Power Cleans (105 pounds)
250m sprint with plate (45 pound plate)
8 Power Cleans (105 pounds)
 
Took me 21:10 and I was COOKED.
 
My Food:
Breakfast was walnuts, almonds, flax seed, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut, blueberries, banana and almond milk.
 
Snacks thru the day were a carrot, clementine, apple
 
Lunch was left over quinoa chili and hot sauce
 
After the work out was Plant Fusion Shake
 
Dinner was Curry Coconut Lentils and Chickpeas, spinach and steamed broccoli
 

No comments:

Post a Comment