Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 27 – Saturday

No scheduled workout today, but the gym had a mobility clinic which had a work out as part of it.

WOD:
5 Rounds 20 Min time cap
12 Dead lifts
20 Pull Ups
12 Clean and Jerks
20 Knees to Elbows

I got 4 rounds + 12 DL and 10 Pull Ups

My Food:
Breakfast was Almond Milk, walnuts, almonds, coconut flakes, ½ an apple, banana, hemp seeds, cinnamon, blueberries, flax seeds

Lunch was left over vegan mac and cheese, roasted sweet potatoes-cauiliflower-tofu-quinoa

Dinner was a quick smoothie with almond milk, hand full of spinach, hemp seeds, blueberries, Plant Fusion protein mix and ice.

Then I ate 2 vegan Gardein “chick’n fingers”. Then at night I went to my G’s valentine dance and ate more chocolate than I wanted to but WAY less than I would have normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment