Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 29 – Monday

Only one more day after today. Good cuz I am tired of taking pics of food and putting them on here. But I think it served it’s purpose in keeping me accountable for the 30 days weather anyone was looking at this blog or not.

Tough but good WOD today at 5:30 am:
WOD
"Nutts"
For Time:
  • 10 Handstand push-ups (I actually did 4 of them! Then on a box)
  • 185 pound Deadlift, 15 reps
  • 25 Box jumps, 30 inch box BIG ass box
  • 50 Pull-ups
  • 100 Wallball shots, 20 pounds hitting the 10 foot target
  • 200 Double-unders, I actually did 60 DUs but it was taking too long switched to singles
  • Run 400 meters with a 45lb plate
Took me 24:40 
My Food:
Plant Fusion Shake post WOD. I ate a Luna protein bar before workout

Breakfast was a banana with almond butter. 

Lunch was left over veggie soup and strawberries and a grapefruit

Dinner was Chia Black Bean patties with tahini, broccoli, and grilled asparagus

2 comments: