Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 21 - Super Bowl Sunday

Some reason I woke up at 4:30 am. Went for a 1 hour 15 minute mountain bike ride with my wife while G went skiing with Grandpa and then went to the open gym at the Box. Rather than actually working out though I helped work on trying to better secure the ring holds in the ceiling.
 
My Food:
Breakfast was a bowl of Kashi cereal with blueberries, a banana and almond milk
 
After the MTB ride I had a Larabar and 2 carrots on the ride to the gym. I mixed a Plant Fusion shake to drink after, but since I did not lift, I did not drink it.
 
Stopped at grocery store and bought some hummus and avocados, had a little as a snack with Wheat Thins.
 
Dinner was wild rice and sprouted mung bean pilaf, steamed broccoli and baked mini pumpkin squash

I fell asleep at half time, about 8:00 zzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment