Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 10 Wednesday

I was tired getting up for the 5:30 am class, but made it. WOD was:
WODFor Time:
12 Power Cleans
1 Pullup
11 PC's
2 Pullups
10 PC's
3 Pullups...
(you get the drift)
...10 Pullups
2 PC's
11 Pullups
1 PC
12 Pullups

I used 105# for my weight and by the end it was pretty heavy. Taped hands so no tears but they were very sore all day long.

Strength
After WOD:
I did bench press followign the 5-3-1 program.

My Food:

Before going the gym I had a glass of water and a Raw Revolution bar. After workout on the drive to work I had a Plant Fusion protein shake.

Later in the morning I had my oatmeal mix

Lunch was a small spinach salad and Quinoa Cereal thing with cinnamon, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, flax seeds, hemp seeds, a few craisins, a banana and almond milk.

Sometime through the afternoon I snacked on this stuff (Almond butter was for the apple):

And dinner was Chia Seed Black Bean patties, spinach salad, roasted butternut squash all with watered down tahini dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment