Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 15 Monday

Up for the 5:30 am class. Looking forward to it since I have not workout since Friday morning.
Strength
(After WOD)
5x50m Prowler sprints (270 pounds)

WOD
4 Rounds, each for time of:
15 Deadlifts
10 Front squat
5 Floor Presses
Rest 60 seconds
 
At first glace I thought the WOD was not going to be so bad since I figured the floor press would be the limiting factor. I started with a weight of 115 pounds, after 2 rounds it was just a little too much so I dropped to 105. Finished with a time of 9:17 I guess in theory I should have stayed at the 115 and just squeaked it out but the front squats were tough and only doing 2 at a time. Prowler Pushes HURT. Period.
 
My Food:
Ate half an Organic Food Bar and water before the gym.
 
After gym on the way to work had the usual protein shake.

At work I had some carrot juice and a banana with almond butter

I did not take a picture of lunch which was a salad from the work salad bar. Post lunch snacks were an apple, 2 clementines, a few almonds and a few raisins.



Dinner. Well I was trying to not do any "processed" meats for these 30 days but I was the one cooking and we had no menu planned since we were away all weekend. So we had mashed sweet potatoes, Gardien "Beef" tips, carrots with balsamic vinegar, and steamed broccoli.  All pretty good if I must say. Oh yea...and a Raspberry Ginger Beer


 

No comments:

Post a Comment