Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 7

Short and sweet write up tonight. Open gym today from 10:45 til 1:00. Continued working on my double unders, still not good. Work on snatch balance to get better used to the feel of the bar over head. Then did some full squat snatch practice, 105 was all I could muster. Damn it.

Food today:

For breakfast about 2 hours after I had some coffee was another sprouted grain english muffin with almond butter, cinnamon and hemp seeds. I also juiced 4 big carrots, raw ginger and an apple.





Then I went to the gym, the drive home I had a protein shake and a Raw Revolution bar, damn things are tasty.




For lunch I had the last of the Tofu Satay things from last night with hot sauce, a carrot and some grapes.




About 4:30 I had a snack of a banana with almond butter:




Dinner was a nice and simple veggie stew with roasted cauliflower, roasted butter nut squash, beans and tomatoes. I think I should have also had some spinach or a salad but I did not think about it till it was too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment