Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 14 Sunday

Up at 6:30am, went out for a walk and coffee in Philly. Hit up a Trader Joes to get some simple breakfast items because we had brunch RSVPs for 11:30. No workout.
The Food:
About 8oz of Carrot Juice, 2 mini whole wheat bagels and some pineapple/papaya/mango
Brunch was at a veggie place named Mi Lah. Too many options to try on the menu that sounded great. I ended up with the Indonesian Breakfast seitan-sweet potato patties with palm sugar caramelized tofu, spiced fries chili and vegetable soup. K had the battered seitan on Belgium waffles and mustard greens. Everything looked so good, we were stuffed. Oh yea...and a fruit plate.
Walked around the city a bit then back to Harrisburg. No real dinner since it was just the two of us and we had to go to a piano recital. I ate a LARABar and a KIND bar. I did eat a handful of almonds and walnuts at some point as well.
After recital and about 9:00, I ended up eating about 10 wheat thins with hummus because I was hungry...not a good thing.

Not a ton of food, but given the splurge on Saturday, I think plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment