Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 8

Monday morning...up for the 5:30 class.

Skill/Stength
Push Press
70%x5, 80%x5, 90%x5, 100%x5, 105%x3-5, 110%x3-5 of 1RM strict press
I made it up to 120, my shoulders were sore from yesterday's open gym. In theory I should be doing more weight. Still have to work harder on my overhead lock out.

WOD
4 Rounds for time:
6 Thrusters used 95#
9 Hand release Burpees
12 Windmills (6 each side - 16kg Kettle Bell)
24 over the cone hops
12:25 was my time, the 95# was pretty heavy for me but I made it thru.

My Food:
When I woke up I had half a Organic Food Protein Bar and water

After the WOD I had my Plant Fusion protein Shake on the drive to work

Then my work oatmeal concoction as last week:

Then I had 2 carrots:


For lunch I did not plan well yesterday so there was no left overs but I used my works salad bar, some grapes and the other half the Organic Food Bar. It was not enough food for lunch but oh well.

A small snack about 2:30 of a few almonds and a few raisins. And a small chunk of crystallized Ginger.

A clementine before preparing dinner.

And dinner was a baked sweet potato, 1/3 an avocado, apples with cinnamon, some chickpea salad (mashed chickpeas, seaweed flakes, carrots, red pepper and a little grapeseed vegan mayo - my daughter's favorite meal). It was pretty damn tasty.

I seemed to be more hungry today than days in the past. Not sure why, maybe I have not taken in enough calories the past few days with the 2 open gym sessions??

No comments:

Post a Comment