Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 5

Friday's are 5:30 am Crossfit class days. Today's Skill and WOD was:

Strength
Find new front squat 2RM then...do 3x3 at 80% of failed 2RM.
My 2RM max ended up being 165 which surprised me, not sure what it's been in the past but I am sure that is up. The 3 x 3 was done with 135 (80%)

WOD
3 rounds of 3min AMRAP:
10 wallballs
10 SDHP
10 T2B
2 minute rest between rounds 
The idea was to count your reps. I did 47 reps, 46 reps and 42 reps. 
Today's Food:

Up at 4:45am, had a Luna Protein Bar and a glass of water before the WOD. 




After the WOD and on the way to work to shower, I had a Plant Fusion Protein shake (just 1 scoop and water)



Again today I had training all day from 8 - 5, so I ate a quick concoction of left over Quinoa, almond milk, dates, cinnamon, walnuts and a banana.



Took some snack to eat thru training:



Today's lunch was actually the first time in over a week I did not prepare my food. I went with some co-workers to Neato Burrito and had brown rice, black beans, salsa, tomatoes, and lettuce in a bowl.

When I got home from work, a few almonds then made dinner:



Dinner was roasted sweet potatoes with thyme and almonds, coconut milk curry lentils, and baby spinach.


 
Full of energy all day, feeling lighter....

No comments:

Post a Comment