Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 12 Friday

Up for the 5:30 am class. Feel rested after not working out yesterday but a bit sore, and hands are still sore. The WOD:

Skill/Strength
Do 3-3-3 box squats at 65%...did 135 pounds
Then back squats 2-2-2 at 85%...did 165 pounds

WOD
Run 400
21 Deadlifts
21 Box Jumps
Run 400
15 Deadlifts
15 Box Jumps
Run 400
9 Deadlifts
9 Box Jumps

I did 185 pounds for the dead lift and a 24" box. Took me 12:33 and the runs were done in the rain. The dead lift weight was heavy for the # of reps. I could not string together more than 7 at a time with out stopping and shaking out my arms and catching my breath.

My Food:
Up early, had a carrot and prepped my protein shake for after the workout.

I was a little to lazy to make my own oatmeal today so the cafe at work offers just plain oatmeal...but I added almond butter.

At some point today I snacked on another carrot and 2 clementines.

Ate lunch out at Neato Burrito, brown rice, black beans salsa, lettuce.

I should have looked at the planned dinner menu before picking Neato for lunch but we had tempah taco's with guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes and roasted sweet potatoes. This was the first regular "bread" like thing I've eaten (corn tortillas) and I was not sure I was going to eat them, but I only had 2 and then just ate the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment