Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Morning of Day 3

Did the WOD this morning but I'll post about that tonight after my day's food.


After seeing my food actually laid out in the blog post last night I was really questioning if it was enough calories and/or protein. So today I did a quick spread sheet detailing both along with fat grams. Good fat vs bad fat is not really broken out but oh well. I am going to ask my Coaches to take a look and to let me know their thoughts. I had no idea that Tahini so so high in fat and calories....but damn it's so good! You'll have to click on this to make it bigger, I have no idea how to do that in the actual post.

I did do the early morning workout today and my damn hand tore as I was showing someone kipping pull ups, totally my fault with too much chaulk and I was twisting my grip too much. darnit. Little work place surgery and neosporin and I'll be fine.






4 comments:

  1. Don't forget that raw coconut milk is an excellent way to get protein. Mix it with some plant-based protein powder and pureed fruit for a after-WOD kick.

    Also, I found this: http://veganbodybuilding.com/?page=article_soyfree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, an observation...double the protein, 1/3 the fat, track the carbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, if you intend to use beans as a source of protein, make sure you cook them thoroughly first. An excellent article here:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/lectins/#axzz1jq3VpPXx

    ReplyDelete